Call Maree on 0419 403 802
571 Englehardt St Albury. [map]
What Happens During A Treatment?
Bowen Therapy is usually carried out on a treatment table or bed. It can also be carried out while you are standing or sitting.
Bowen moves can be done on the skin or through light clothing. The technique uses a series of rolling moves over fascia influencing the muscle, nerves, and tendons.
Frequent pauses between moves give your body time to process and respond. You may experience sensations such as tingling, heat, or cold as the muscles release.
A treatment is very relaxing, and you might even fall asleep.
A Bowen Technique treatment usually lasts for 1 hour, with a full client history being taken at your first appointment.
Is Bowen Therapy An Ongoing Treatment Therapy?
Most conditions are essentially resolved in two to three sessions; however chronic conditions may require more extensive programs.
Many clients have routine maintenance treatments at different intervals according to lifestyle, with 1 month being the optimum, to maintain body balance and musculo-skeletal integrity, and to avoid costly regression and as an investment in their health.
Why Should I Choose Bowen?
- It’s safe
- It’s gentle, stimulating and healing
- It improves mobility, balances the body and detoxifies
- It improves circulation, lymphatic and venous drainage
- It helps absorption of nutrients
- It helps address both physical and emotional issues
- Substantial relief is often achieved after only one session
- Bowen Therapy has a high rate of success in treating a wide range of presenting conditions. Often this success is achieved where other modalities have failed.
What Are The Key Benefits?
- Release of deep muscle tension
- Improved joint mobility
- More effective circulation and lymphatic drainage, helping the body to assimilate nutrients and eliminate toxins.
- Postural realignment
- Pain relief
How Much Does It Cost?
$65 for 1-hour treatment with consultation and assessment included at your first visit.
Health Fund Rebates and Pensioner discounts available.
If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment for your first consultation with me, please get in touch.